Happy Place Teacher Training
Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
Kula Yoga Center’s Hatha Yoga certification training fulfills all requirements for participants to register as a Yoga Alliance 200 hour Registered Yoga Trainer.
NEXT 200 HOUR WILL BE JANUARY 2023. HAVE ONGOING ONOLINE 200 HOUR TO JOIN WHENEVER YOU ARE READY1
This course helps to create a more insightful awareness of the Body, Mind, and Spirit connection through the ancient Science and Art of Yoga.
Throughout this program we study Hatha- Vinyasa or power yoga in regards to the the physical practice. We also explore meditation, the 8 Limbs, subtle bodies, spiritual practices, anatomy and so much more. These modalities will be accessible for all levels of practitioners; using a broad range of teaching tools to enable you to meet the needs of your future students and clients. Plus, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of yoga while unveiling your higher self, all while becoming part of our “Kula” community.
The Happy Place Yoga Teacher Training Program requires considerable
time, commitment, dedication, and energy... But it's worth it.
- History of Yoga (Patanjali’s Sutras, Goals of Sutras, Roots & Styles of Yoga)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching Methodology
- Proper alignment
- Benefits & potential risks of yoga postures
- Building confidence through teaching practice
- An introduction to the subtle body, bandhas, mudras, doshas, chakras, & Sanskrit
Class Size is LIMITED!
Your application must be approved before submitting your NON-REFUNDABLE
$500 deposit at one of our locations that will be deducted from the total balance of tuition.
Dates & Times!
January – May ~Dates to be announced!
30 hours of classes
240 total hours
*1 hour break Saturday and Sunday and no break on Friday
*210 hours plus 30 hours of classes, 240 total.
*Can only miss 8 hours of training to graduate.
Kula Yoga Center- Port Orange
5537 S. Williamson Blvd. Suite 753
Port Orange, FL 32128
Kula Yoga Center- NSB
107 Magnolia Street
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
Tuition & Payments
$500 non refundable deposit
$2,500 Regular Tuition (paid in full 30 days out)
$2800 Payment Plan (payments due: each month
*Early bird sign up and pay prior to 60 days out
*Cash savings $200 only available with tuition paid in full.
*Must sign up prior to 15 days before the first day of training.
Tuition does not include the required reading material or classes.
Memberships are at ½ off during training.
There are no refunds.
Email Jackie at: email@example.com with any questions.
- Students must practiced yoga for at least one year to be considered for program.
- Students must practice at least once a week at one of the Kula Yoga Studios.
- Students must complete all assignments.
- Students will be required to keep a practice journal
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Bhagavad Gita by Stephen Mitchell
- Yoga Anatomy (2edition) by Leslie Kaminoff
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga by Deepak Chopra
- 4 Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Light on Life: The yoga Journey to Wholeness by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Meditation on the Mat by Rolf Gates
- 200 hour RYT Manual
- Personal Journal
Ethical Guidelines/Moral Responsibilities
- Uphold the integrity of my vocation by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
- Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
- Create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
- Actively encourage diversity by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion affiliation, or sexual orientation.
- Respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students
- Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
- Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
- Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
*Kula Yoga Center and Happy Place Teacher Training reserves the right to approve each student prior to entering the program; and the right to dismiss students without a refund.