"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." --Yoda
Starting Monday, June 29, 2020 Kula Yoga will open at a reduced capacity following recommendations by the CDC.
Our safety policy will include temperature screening of all employees & clients, PPE if desired (personal protective equipment), social distancing, and routine cleaning.
Although we are thrilled to be opening our doors, we will remain focused on keeping our members & employees safe and will phase back to a full schedule with time.
+ General Guidelines
Temperature screening employees & members
• Temperatures will be taken onsite with a no-touch thermometer before entering class. (Should your temperature exceed 100.4’F you will not be able to participate that day. One must be fever-free for 48 hours.)
• Protective disposable masks will be available for purchase at the front desk for $1.
Heated classes will not exceed 90’F until further notice.
Bottled water is available for purchase at the front desk.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio.
• Please refrain from all personal touch.
+Towels & Props
• There will be no use of yoga towels, props, blocks, bolsters or straps. we will have all of those items for SALE ONLY.
• Please refrain from bringing unnecessary items with you to the studio.
• Due to the multitude of props in Restorative classes, these will return to the schedule once CDC restrictions are lifted. Yin classes will be modified to use minimal props. Props will be available for purchase on-site.
• No-touch Policy - To keep our teachers and clients safe, we will not offer assists until further notice.
• Disposable masks will be available for $1 at the front desk for all clients wishing to use a mask in the hallway and/or class.
+ Guidelines for Kula Staff Screening
•Kula will be screening all employees reporting to work for COVID-19 symptoms via temperature checks.
“The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”